Guide to Services
The Guide to Services provides an up-to-date listing of reference diagnostic services that are provided by the Newfoundland and Labrador Public Health Laboratory (PHL). Information including patient criteria, specimen requirements, accompanying documentation, and turnaround times can also be found.
Displaying results for: "h"
- HCV RNA (Hepatitis C virus RNA nucleic acid amplification test)
- Helicobacter pylori IgG
- Hepatitis A Diagnostic (anti-HAV IgG, IgM)
- Hepatitis A immune status (Anti-HAV IgG)
- HIV Ab/Ag (Human Immunodeficiency Virus I/II Serology)
- HSV 1 & 2 DNA (Herpes simplex virus 1 & 2 DNA nucleic acid amplification test)